The Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (MASC) is a Crown corporation of the Manitoba Government, established in 2005 by The Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation Act. PDF
Vision, Mission, Values and Goals
To provide diverse products and services that support the growth of agriculture in Manitoba.
- Innovation - We believe in learning from our experiences, implementing creative solutions and embracing change.
- Excellence - We strive for accuracy and efficiency in everything we do.
- Collaboration - We work with our clients and partners to advance common interests.
- Accountability - We manage our resources responsibly on behalf of our stakeholders.
To deliver exceptional public value by providing unique risk management solutions, targeted lending products and other land-based programs. We achieve this by knowing our clients, making it easy for them to do business with us and transforming the way we work.
Read more about MASC's current Strategic Plan PDF
- Corporate Governance - Learn more about MASC's Board of Directors and Executive Management
- Corporate Policies - Learn more about MASC policies that are directly related to MASC's interaction with clients and the public
- MASC History - MASC has a long history of supporting rural Manitobans
- Client Focus - See how MASC works to support clients in rural Manitoba
- Contact Us - Find contact information for your local Insurance Agent or Lending Representative
- Office Locations - Find your local insurance and lending offices
- Careers - If you are ambitious, hard working and you excel in team and individual settings, consider a career with MASC